Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Show and Tell - My Lil Honey


There's a few of you that have been watching this grow on Instagram as I've slowly plodded along 
with this cardigan for Lil Miss...look at that little tummy!


Just in time I've finished, just as the rainy and cold weather have started to settle in.

A bit of lacework to make it interesting enough to knit, and alot of 
plain st st, so it was an ideal project to rug up on the couch with.



Good instructions, seamless and a sweet shape, but what I didn't like were some of the increases stitches that she suggested. 

I'm disappointed that I've already had to de-pill this wool after a couple of days wear ( I use ladies razors ), and although I like to support my local haberdashery down the road, I think I need to make another order with Skeinz, as I have'nt had that issue with theirs.

And in the background is another Project on the go....
My white shelves! I've painted two thirds so far....the last section I'll tackle when I'm in the mood again....it's just one of those things for me!


It's made a huge difference to my living room, now that the previous, dark brown stain is nearly gone, and I reckon it makes my fabric pop too! So pretty....ahhhh!

And to end with a little something cheezy.....here's MY Lil Honey


Or what I normally to call her.... "my cheeky monkey"

Linking in with Leonie at Show and Tell



8 comments:

Miriam said...Best Blogger Tips

beautiful work lovely and she's just a bit adorable isn't she! x

clare said...Best Blogger Tips

Nice to know the Skeinz doesn't pil, I'm always on the look out for good wool!
x

Leonie said...Best Blogger Tips

Aaaaaah she is adorable!! and the cardi and the shelves... well they're pretty lovely too! x

Notchka said...Best Blogger Tips

You have been busy - I really want to make Lala some crochet bows for her hair. Also thanks for mentioning the yarn is a bit pilly pillish? - I was considering it for a project and bought one ball to test my gauge but now I'm thinking I'll try and get some merino superwash. Good to see your wee girl still rocking that skirt - one of my favourite projects of yours.

Johnny said...Best Blogger Tips

You are so clever! I have been trying SO hard to knit but I don't have the knack and I keep getting myself in an awful muddle. Its terribly disappointing. But I love your shelves...what a great idea, it really does make the fabric pop.

Cat said...Best Blogger Tips

she is adorable and that cardi is super cute!
Talented Mama

Sammy said...Best Blogger Tips

Oh she is JUST adorable! My little honey has a sticky -out tummy too! So cute!

Ginx Craft said...Best Blogger Tips

The cardigan is so cute, but I also like your backdrop with all those lovely folded fabrics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...