Monday, April 30, 2012

KCWC Round Up


So here's a quick round up of the Kids Clothing Week Challenge






It has been really fun taking part this year!

I can't quite believe I got as much done as I thought I would
and yet still, there are a TON of other projects that I would liked to have sewn.

But one thing is certain, I wouldn't have taken part if it wasn't for the lovely Juliet from Tartan Kiwi

She is the one that 'gently persuaded' me to take part

THANKYOU JULIET!

And thankyou again to all the people
 who left those lovely comments :)

2 comments:

Miriam said...Best Blogger Tips

well done you! It looks like a great week's work.

tartankiwi said...Best Blogger Tips

Ha ha, as if you needed much persuasion;-) Thanks for keeping me company in the challenge.
Love all the things that you made- you've got some very lucky children!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...