Tuesday, April 24, 2012

KCWC Day 3 - Stash busters - Winter PJAYs


Day 3, and a couple of Pyjama pants are completed.

When last years pjays starting looking more like long board shorts, you know its time their replaced.

The boys granted me permission to enter their ' Tree Fort' to take these photo's.... I feel privledged....
In return I had to watch in awe at each of their acrobatic manoeuvers :)


And the best thing about these was, apart from the rib knit, ( to lengthen the legs and make it comfy around their tummys ) the fabric was all from my stash.


These pants and these shorts were all made using


3 comments:

Kelley said...Best Blogger Tips

So cute!
I wandered over from the KCWC flickr pool, looking forward to your next projects!

Bek said...Best Blogger Tips

Yeah, these are really cool! My husband used to wear something similar in the early 90s (but not as PJs!)

tartankiwi said...Best Blogger Tips

Oh they look so comfy! I bet there'll be lots of pyjama days in your house this winter :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...