I decided this time to add pockets, and I thought I would show you how I did this.
For this dress I used a womens shirt that I got from the local op shop to coordinate with the main fabric.
I cut the t-shirt at the seams, and that was when I decided to use the sleeves ( that were slightly puffed ) for two pockets ( I had a little help with taking the pictures )
I drafted a pattern for the pocket and cut two main, two lining. I left the ribbing on the edges so that I didn't have to finish the edge.
Thankyou to Andrea from the train to crazy blog. I am now going to post some pics in her flickr group. Till next time see ya!