Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Creative Space

I have just finished the third hat in the last couple of weeks

And now I am snuggling up and sitting infront of a roaring fire
keeping warm and starting a new cardigan for my lil miss.


All the while technology, cleans our dishes, washes nappies and dries our clothes, I'm so glad the polar blast didn't leave us without power...lucky!

The pattern is Olearia by Tikki and I plan to do the allover gathered version, which I know will take a bit of time.... so we will see whether I change my mind or not :)

See more creative spaces here

3 comments:

Naturally Carol said...Best Blogger Tips

What a beautiful colour, it's going to be the sweetest hat for your girl!

tartankiwi said...Best Blogger Tips

Love the colour! Thanks for the tip about a DPN alternative, I will have to give that a go...

Notchka said...Best Blogger Tips

Gosh I feel warm and cosy looking at that photo. Lovely colour!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...