Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas in November?


After weeks off pestering from the boys,
 I finally gave in this weekend.

The Christmas trees are up!


I got clean bedrooms and and clean lounge out of this, so I'm not complaining.... that was the deal.


Lil miss has been in awe of the christmas tree and its twinkling lights.... she has also tried to eat a few apple decorations.

Also I am hoping to make some more handmade decorations like this to hang...



But this time I will sew less crooked.

Anyone else got their Christmas decorations up in November?



1 comments:

Naturally Carol said...Best Blogger Tips

Hehe! Yes, my daughter in law got busy TWO weeks ago! She just couldn't wait any longer either. They are rather pretty though, especially the twinkley lights on the Christmas tree in the evening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...