Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Creative Space

Well it's official!
First day of spring and the first day of Sew September
After reading Green Valley Crafts blog the other day I have taken the plunge and decided to join in here with the pledge....
Sew a little a day for every day of September.


So here's my first project
A bit of spring and a quick satisfying project 

Tutorial from here

Most of it was made while waiting for the boys at pick up time.
I get there early everyday, just so I can get a park nearby....
 and yip I have them well trained and they come to me... 
so I guess you could say I'm lazy, I like to think sneaky!
It saves me rushing between 3 classrooms and I
get a bit of craft time before all the chaos

So this is Day One done.....
Now I'm looking forward to trying to squeeze in a bit of sewing everyday for the next 29 days

You can find other creative spaces here

5 comments:

Max said...Best Blogger Tips

Oh I love this! I'm going to make a pink one-blossom, for my wee girl. Thanks for sharing the idea x

rockmelon said...Best Blogger Tips

so pretty for a little girls hair, love it. Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips

So cute! Thanks for the link!

lamina @ do a bit said...Best Blogger Tips

It looks great :) I like the idea of sewing a it every day in September!!

I don't think you are being sneakyor lazy getting them to come to you... I think that is smart!!! :)

Catching the Magic said...Best Blogger Tips

That's adorable! So beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...